No Products in the Cart
Artificial hedge screens are a great option if you're looking for a way to add privacy to your outdoor space. Hedge screens are UV-resistant plastic and can be installed quickly and easily. Best of all, they require no maintenance and will last for years.
Here's how to install an artificial hedge screen:
1. Choose a location. Fake hedge screens can be installed on almost any surface, including concrete, brick, stone, or wood.
2. Clean the surface. Remove any dirt, debris, or loose paint from the surface where you install the hedge screen.
3. Measure and cut the hedge screen. First, measure the area where you'll install the hedge screen, then cut the screen to size using a utility knife or scissors.
4. Attach the hedge screen. There are several ways to attach artificial hedge screens, depending on the surface you're connecting them to. For example, cable ties work well on metal railings, while staples or nails can be used on wooden fence panels. For PVC boards, you can use glue or double-sided tape.
5. Trim the hedge screen. Once it's installed, trim any excess material from the hedge screen using a utility knife or scissors. Wear gloves when cutting the hedge screen, as the material can be sharp.
That's it! You've now installed an artificial hedge screen. With proper care, it should last for many years.